Here’s an illustration of the selfishness seen when people shovel snow – but only to make a path from their front doorstep to their car.
- Blair laid bare
- “Shooting yourself in the head three times is quite an achievement”
- Not just security
- In Aberdeen
- Labour’s “youth manifesto” totally ignores Young Labour members
- Striking for safety
- Progress bemoan the plight of men: why we still need privilege checks
- Lowry: crowds, class and purpose
- “State-school” Clegg, and when did selfishness become the norm?
- HMV, and who is Young Labour for anyway?
The Blair Supremacy. By Lewis Minkin, Manchester University Press, £30. Review published in the Camden New Journal series, 3rd September 2015. JUST when you think…
An interview with writer, documentary maker and all-round iconoclast Jonathan Meades, after the release of his LP Pedigree Mongrel. Published in the Morning Star, 23rd May…
I’ve been covering the National Gallery privatisation dispute since last summer. A recent blog for the LRB on what’s going down: Many of the rooms at…
A blog for the LRB reporting on the North Sea oil industry There was an emergency conference on North Sea oil in Aberdeen on Monday.…